quinta-feira, agosto 14, 2003

"How Nevena found you"...

Enviado por Radmila Milinkov (Rada):
(endereço de e-mail omitido por se tratar de mensagem particular)
My Two Second Shelf Life

--- quote ---

Hi,
I thought I'd just solve the mystery for you.
I have a link to "Random Blogs" and often I just visit the blogs that come up when I click on the link.
I remember visiting your blog, but alas...could not read it, because I only have two languages, English and Serbian.
I hope you continue to visit though...

Rada

--- end quote ---


Está explicado o mistério.
Mas a dúvida permanece e amplifica-se: culpar o Canadá ou a Sérvia?
Aposto que Paulo Portas, esse crâneo, teria uma resposta pronta.

note:
Mistery solved.
We will place My Two Second Shelf Life as a permanent link under our "Blogosphere" list. Your blog is interesting enough and Melissa was a bit lonely, anyway. :)

So Rada, meet Melissa; Melissa, meet Rada.

note2:
And of course we will keep on visiting you, Rada.
We're kind of a "second shelf" ourselves... :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário